R u Young??

Posted by Varumana- Usha


Dear Friends,

The attached message is for everyone who feels young at heart. For I have seen some people who are not yet thirty but, who worry a lot about future and family. I have also seen people who are past seventy who are robust in health have clear thinking capacity and unflinching faith in almighty.
I have seen my young friends drive their cars recklessly thinking that their age will protect them and landing in trouble. I had seen a person who is 75 and he is my neighbour and to this day he drives his car to Madurai, Trivanndrum and all such long distances.I had also seen a person who passed away recently at 96 who could tell the exact date of events that took place even 70 years ago. But academically he was 10th failed. Till the last day of his life he walked without the help of a walking stick.
What Iam trying to emphasise is that age is only a number. any people at the age of 80's ill always bubbling with ,humour and interest in knowing new things. I remember writer Sujatha (Rangarajan) once wrote when his father passed away at 86. One day before he bid farewell to this world, he asked his son to explain to him about El Nino. That was the spirit.
Bible it is said that the creator cares for the created. But unfortunately we have people like me,who can be counted on fingers of one hand, to remind this truth to a large section of people.(Hope Iam not sounding egoistic).
As Osho says the mind is cunning trickster. You succumb to it, you are finished. You subdue it, you will be the emperor of all your actions. This what is said as 'Kingdom of Heaven 'in Bible. There no place as such in the sky,it is YOUR own mind that will become kingdom of heaven.

0 comments:

Post a Comment