-Shilpa Shetty's Marriage-

Posted by Varumana- Usha

Hi friends,

The Great "Big Boss" Famous Shilpa Shetty got married
with Raj Kundra on November 22nd in Khandala. Shilpa Shetty added saying,"This is my dream wedding. We plan to shuttle between Mumbai and London after marriage. I shall strive to be as successful at home as I am outside. I want to excel as a homemaker,".She also said that she was marrying a millionaire divorcee.

His wife was Mrs Kavita Kundra.

Wat happened between them to get separated?

Raj Kundra already said this: My wife and I separated nine months ago and filed for divorce four months ago; we had agreed a mutual divorce. The reasons for the divorce are too personal for me to discuss and it would bring down my ex-wife and I do not wish to stoop down to her level as it’s very degrading. At this time I had no association with Shilpa Shetty whatsoever. I regret that my personal situation has led my ex-wife to attempt to damage the reputation of a highly acclaimed celebrity. I would simply like to take this opportunity to apologise to Shilpa Shetty and her family for my ex-wife’s shocking allegations and request the media to not give such claims so much attention without verifying the facts.


Lets pray that their marriage should be as joyable and enjoyable in their life! Wish them a Very Happy Married Life!

0 comments:

Post a Comment