NEW TACTICS TO CHEAT-BE CAREFUL

Posted by Varumana- Usha



Hi friends,
Gud afternoon.. Have a great weekend!!I like to share the news with u so that it will be useful:

(1) Today I passed by a building which has an ATM machine. There was an old man looking at me. Suddenly, he called me. He said he didn't know how to read, so he gave me his ATM card and asked me to help him withdraw money from the ATM machine. I answered 'NO!! If you need help, ask the security
to help you.' Then he said 'never mind..' and continued to find other
people to help him...

REMEMBER : ATM machines have CCTVs. If you help him he will later claim
that you have robbed him or stolen his ATM card. Besides, his ATM card could
be a stolen one. So please be careful of these tactics.

(2) Suddenly your house lights go off. From your window you find that your
neighbours still have lights. So you go out of your house to check the
Meter Box. But once you open the door, a knife will be pointing at you and
preventing you from closing it. This is when you will be robbed and injured.

REMEMBER : Even though your electricity suddenly goes off, DO NOT open your
door immediately.. Look around to see if there is anything unusual or if there is any noise around.

(3) I was at the ATM machine to withdraw some money. Behind me, there was an old lady. She asked me whether I was able to withdraw my money because she said she had problem with her machine. Suddenly a small girl came up beside me. The small girl was squeezing in front of me. I thought she was just naughty and playful. But then, the small girl put her hand at the tray of the ATM machine where the money comes out, ready to take away my money. I sensed something wrong and immediately pushed her away. Later I realized that the small girl and the old lady worked together. She was trying to steal my money while the old lady was trying to distract my
attention by asking me questions!

REMEMBER: BE VERY CAREFUL when you are at an ATM machine and be alert.Look out for anyone suspicious around you!

Have this points in ur mind friends!! Lets create awareness to whom u really care!!

Take care..

0 comments:

Post a Comment