EXCELLENT MARRIAGE INVITATION:))

Posted by Varumana- Usha

Hi,

       "Marriage is a triumph of Imagination over Intelligence" - Every Married Couple

     In turbulent times of economy’s recession, Akshay’s flop, Ranbir’s  hit, Obama’s governance,  Sachin’s 17000 runs, Team India’s loss .. news for you is Divyansh’s wedding

     I have always been considered as an intelligent person (at least by
     myself if not by all). Now that 26 years have rolled by, my
     intelligence is at all time low, I decided to marry without realizing
     where it leads to

     Suddenly there is a spate of happenings......

     The phone bill shot up.....

     My free time is a thing of past....

     My hangouts are long forgotten.....

     From torn jeans to trim suits.....

     Dhabas to Candle light dinners......

     Saturday night thrillers to Friday evening temples......
 

     And.....I am feeling good about it.

     Anyways, her name is Anubha,  joining me for a dream life together,

     So, to witness my Freedom and Bachelorhood getting snatched away,

      I would like you all to be present at this grand occasion.

     I know:


        ·         You are pillar of your project

        ·         All bugs will flourish in your absence

        ·         Client may feel cheated if you are not there


        ·         Company may feel dejected with your leave

        ·         IT industry may face some losses if you are not at work

    
But it is my marriage, and it is your responsibility to be there. So stop all your development, maintenance and bug fixing works and plan your trip.

     Date      :         23rd December 2009 (Thursday)

     Venue   :         PaniGaon Palace  near Arvind Park Munshi pulia
     Indira Nagar Lucknow
     Time     :         10:00 am onwards …

     Please treat this as my personal invitation.
      Make the occasion more special …. With your warm presence.

     "The secret to happy marriage is still a secret"
        I swear I will let you know when I find it!


     With Regards,
     Divyansh Mishra..

0 comments:

Post a Comment