"National Science Foundation Update"- Job Mela!!

Posted by Varumana- Usha


Hi friends,

  
             Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference? "National Science Foundation Update" hereby gives you the opportunity! Interested in working in a dynamic, small-agency environment? At NSF, every member of the team contributes to success! 

          That's just one of the reasons why NSF, conveniently located in the heart of Ballston, is one of the best places to work in the federal government. Due to its relatively small number of employees, NSF has a unique feeling of collegiality. It is not uncommon to hear colleagues discuss a wide variety of subjects from our newest work-life initiatives to the latest scientific, engineering, and education developments.


1 comments:

  1. Anonymous said...

    Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.
    I appreciate you spending some time and effort to put this short article
    together. I once again find myself personally spending a significant amount of time both reading and leaving comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

    My web blog; forgot My password

Post a Comment